October 2016 calendar printable
Need a simple blank calendar? Not looking to waste a ton on ink? Look no further! This printable calendar provides the most space for your notes with absolutely no clutter. Simple, minimalistic, no unnecessary wasted space.
This is our classic (and quite popular!) blank printable calendar
Why use a paper calendar?
They say failing to plan is planning to fail. In the age of the smartphone,
we are seeing more people going back to good old fashioned pen and paper for
their organizational needs. A tad bit technophobic perhaps? or are they are
just wired differently? It's almost as though for some people, a commitment
isn't official until it's written on paper.
Paper calendars offer several advantages to name but a few :
- Easier to reference at a glance
- You won't get inundated with beeps, alerts, messages, and they don't
run out of battery life
- Easier to actually create the reminder in the first place
- They don't require updates, or giving anyone access to your daily
- A collection of paper calendars double as an instant diary. A
similar diary stored somewhere in the cloud feels less tangible, less real.
Paper or electronics? I say different strokes for different folks! If you're in the paper camp, check out our site for easy to use, minimalistic calendars with lots of room for notes, and start your paper planning today!